Olives of Beaulieu Squisito is a delicious Mediterranean blend of sundried tomatoes & capsicum, combined with traditional Italian herbs.
- Mix Squisito with a tin of diced tomatoes. Heat & serve over hot pasta.
- Mix with oil and stir Squisito through freshly cooked pasta.
- Combine Squisito with sour cream or yogurt. Let mellow in fridge for an hour or two, serve with vegetable sticks or biscuits.
- Add Squisito to meat-balls or rissoles.
- Squisito tastes great in bolognaise or savoury mince dishes.
- Cube feta cheese, drizzle with Olives of Beaulieu Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with Squisito. Great with canapés or salads.
- Garlic Bread tastes divine with Squisito added to the butter.
- Try a sprinkle in mashed potato, or on baked pumpkin.
- Cut chicken breasts lengthways & sprinkle with Squisito, pan fry in some Olives of Beaulieu Extra Virgin olive oil on medium heat.
- Why not just dunk bread in Extra Virgin Olive Oil then in Squisito next time you have friends around.
- Add to some plain flour & coat chicken wings then bake. Finger-licking good.
- Sprinkle Squisito on mullet or mackerel