Olives of Beaulieu Zatar is a Lebanese spice mix with subtle combinations of roasted sesame seeds, herbs and spices, which can be sprinkled on many dishes.
- Brush Lebanese bread with Olives of Beaulieu Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with Zatar and lightly grill
- Spread cream cheese on savoury crackers or Lebanese bread, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with Zatar
- Greek Yogurt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & a good sprinkle of Zatar accompanied with flat bread makes a great tasting, healthy dip.
- Sprinkle Zatar over fish before cooking
- Zatar enhances the flavour of a freshly cooked omelette
- Coat Zatar on your lamb chops next time you have a BBQ
- Rub Zatar onto chicken skin before roasting
- Marinate chicken in Yogurt, Zatar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then make kebabs and cook on BBQ
- Try Zatar sprinkled on your next meal as an alternative to salt