Olives of Beaulieu Harissa is a Middle Eastern blend of chilli, garlic & spices & when mixed with equal amounts of Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes a fiery Tunisian paste to compliment many dishes.
- Rub Harissa paste into beef, lamb, chicken, seafood or vegetables and chargrill, BBQ, panfry or bake.
- Can be added to soups or tagines (a Middle Eastern Stew) for extra zing.
- Enjoy Harissa in meatballs with a yogurt sauce
- Add Harissa paste to boiling water when making the famous Moroccan dish couscous.
- Harissa paste may be mixed with tomato paste & Olive Oil, then spread on Turkish bread, sprinkle with parmesan & grill.
- May be added to natural yogurt or sour cream as a topping or potatoes or sprinkled in mashed potato.
- Harissa works well on Pizza.
- Sprinkle Harissa on sliced avocado or mashed with sour cream & avocado.
- Ever thought of making your own sausages? Harissa makes the perfect spicy sausage.
- Sprinkle Olives of Beaulieu Harissa on your cooked steak instead of salt & pepper.